Buyers Group - Chapter 7 - Milking The Slaves


Studio: Boy For Sale

Ejaculation means something different to each master. For some, it is the right of the powerful, a sign of authority and dominance to be the one to receive pleasure. For others, it is more about control, a reward for their boys for giving good service. And for others still, it is about the marking and claiming of property, an act of consummation of ownership and contract. As such, not every boy is allowed to cum with any regularity. Given the ways they are used, theyre often brought to a state of arousal without release. This can be fine for a time, but at some point, the pressure in their loins becomes troublesome. The slaves are told to endure it, of course, but after a while, it affects their performance, and that cannot be abided. Given that, the slaves are systematically milked to ensure they are still capable of doing what theyre expected to do. I was particularly excited for the opportunity to milk Cole. The handsome young man is built beautifully, tall and long but n! ot too lean. His musculature is practically a work of art, and his face is nothing short of angelic. Having the opportunity to work him over is always a joy. But today, knowing that I can focus just on his larger, beautiful cock… well, thats a gift in and of itself. As I removed him from the milking wall, seeing him trussed up aside other slaves desperate to be relieved of their aching testicles, I took my time to appreciate Coles body. He glistened with perspiration, clearly worked up from being edged for hours. I knew I could solve his problem in moments, but I wasnt ready to let my satisfaction end so quickly. With him off the wall and on the auction block, I was able to take in the sight of his perfect ass, seeing it spread as he got on all fours and presented it to me. I couldnt resist. I had to go in for a taste. And just as I thought, he was perfect. Absolutely perfect. My tongue savored every inch of him as my beard grazed against his flesh. I could feel his hole ! tighten against me as it aroused his pleasure. He was ready. N! ot just ready, he was begging for release. Putting him up on his knees, I took his throbbing manhood in my hand, teasing the head of his shaft before giving him the long, lingering sensations of wet, warm strokes. I watched his balls pulse upward, clenching as I brought him closer and closer to orgasm. I tried to pace myself, delaying the release as long as possible, but he was dripping pre-cum before I even touched him. His breathing was deep and quick, making sounds of pleasure that escalated the more I touched him. It was unreal to have someone so on the edge of pleasure and have them be solely controlled by my hand. The rush of power to my brain was almost god-like. I listened to his breathing, waiting for the sign that we were past the point of no return, and then I let him go… The eruption from his cock was like nothing Id ever seen before. Ropes of white fluid gushed from him, pouring out in beautiful arcs through the air. His testicles must have been painfully ful! l before I released him. He spewed all over my hand, his body, and the platform he was on. There was enough there that it should have been saved and bottled. As Coles body deflated and he collapsed on his own exhaust, I kept my hand gripped to his member. He stayed propped up because of my hold, but otherwise he could have completely fallen back onto the auction block. Of course, even though he had cum, he wasnt done. Looking out onto the crowd, Cole could see the several onlookers of masters and prospective buyers, all watching in the darkness at his performance. An orgasm like that was sure to attract some bids. And sure enough, Cole was able to be sold on the spot.
None. PREMIERE 2021-SEASON 2 CHAPTER 3 -at home if you want to be stretched out by a massive black cock. Asian Shemale Superstar Gets Fucked By Big Black Cock Submission The New Chapter By Cuckoldguynj. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 310kbps





File size: 821.0 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huge tits Katarina is locked & punished

Hypno talisman

Wenona's Training